How can I make a payment?

Garfinkel Immigration now accepts online payment. To pay your bill online please visit our website at and select the "Pay My Bill" tab in the top right corner. Online payments may be made through either a U.S. credit/debit card or an "e-check" linked to a U.S. bank account. If you prefer to pay in person, you may stop by our office during regular business hours. If you will be paying in cash please bring the exact amount as we cannot make change in the office. You may also mail your payment to:
Garfinkel Immigration Law Firm
Attn: Ronald Townsend
6100 Fairview Road
Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28210

Please remember that filing fees to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security must be paid separately from any legal fees.

Return to prior page.