EB-3 Third Preference

Professional and Skilled Worker

In order to qualify for a green card as a professional worker, the offered position must minimally require a Bachelor’s degree or higher, and the individual must possess this. Those seeking classification as skilled worker must possess (2) or more years of experience, and unskilled workers must possess less than two (2) years of experience.

This preference category requires the employer to apply for Labor Certification citing an offer of permanent employment to the individual.