Can my child get an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)?

Whether your child may obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) depends on whether he/she qualifies for one of the categories allowing children work authorization. Remember that, even with an EAD, any employment your child accepts must be in accordance with state and federal labor laws.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact Garfinkel Immigration Law Firm by phone at 704-442-8000 or via email with any additional questions and to receive more information.