Employment eligibility verification compliance can be a confusing area of the law, particularly if an employer does not have the systems and processes in place to accommodate legal requirements.
Garfinkel Immigration Law Firm’s onsite training programs provide the information and insight needed to help your staff and your organization face the challenges of employment compliance. Our programs demystify compliance laws and regulations, and translate them to specific on-the-job “do’s and don’ts” that help minimize compliance risk.
Specialized training programs are offered in the following areas:
- Understanding the Form I-9
- I-9 Consolidation
- Developing I-9 Systems
- H-1B and Labor Certification Compliance
- Implementing E-Verify
- Reducing Employment Compliance Risk
- Responding to Audits
Garfinkel Immigration Law Firm will help you design a program tailored to your organization’s unique needs. Our firm also assists with developing implementation and integration plans.
Our onsite training programs are prepared and presented by the firm’s attorneys, whose knowledge and extensive experience in training and development help make the issues understandable, interesting and practical. They will work to clearly understand your organization’s goals and objectives in order to propose a comprehensive training program.
Other benefits to our onsite training program:
- Program content and format can be customized to your organization.
- The program is conducted at times and places convenient to you.
- By scheduling training onsite, you can train many employees and/or supervisors at reduced costs compared to individual offsite training.
- Participants working together to apply program content create better communication and team work among departments and management levels.
- Program discussions lead to more uniform management practice and policy implementation.
If you would like more information regarding our onsite training programs, click here.