Ana Delgado Hualde
Ana Delgado Hualde decided to enter immigration law because of her personal experiences.
Ana and her immediate family all immigrated to the United States, and she witnessed the process from both the employment-based and family-based perspective.
That personal connection to immigration led Ana to attend the University of Minnesota Law School, where she graduated with a J.D. in 2021 with concentrations in International Law and Human Rights Law.
Ana has completed multiple immigration law clerkships and earned a B.A. in Political Science and Peace, War, and Defense from UNC Chapel Hill before law school.
When she’s not working, Ana enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her family and her Boston Terrier, Charlotte.
- Panelist, "Increasing Diversity in the Legal Profession Conference," Mecklenburg County Bar, March 2023
Honors and Awards
- Robina Public Interest Scholar, University of Minnesota Law School, 2018 – 2021
- Public Service Program Honoree, Minnesota Justice Foundation, 2021
- Fellow, Equal Justice America, 2019
- The Visa Bulletin: Emerging trends, tips and other information about the State Department’s monthly publication, Garfinkel Immigration Law Firm white paper, February 2022
- North Carolina, 2022
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota (J.D., 2021)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina (B.A., 2017, With High Honors)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- AILA Carolinas Chapter – Member
- AILA Carolinas Chapter, Continuing Legal Education Committee – Member
- AILA Rome District Chapter – Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee – Appointee
- Women Lawyers of Charlotte — Member