Ana Delgado Hualde decided to enter immigration law because of her personal experiences.
Ana and her immediate family all immigrated to the United States, and she witnessed the process from both the employment-based and family-based perspective.
That personal connection to immigration led Ana to attend the University of Minnesota Law School, where she graduated with a J.D. in 2021 with concentrations in International Law and Human Rights Law.
Ana has completed multiple immigration law clerkships and earned a B.A in Political Science and Peace, War, and Defense from UNC Chapel Hill before law school.
When she’s not working, Ana enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her family and her Boston Terrier, Charlotte.
Honors and Awards
- Robina Public Interest Scholar, University of Minnesota Law School, 2018 – 2021
- Public Service Program Honoree, Minnesota Justice Foundation, 2021
- Fellow, Equal Justice America, 2019
- North Carolina (Pending)
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota (J.D., 2021)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina (B.A., 2017, With High Honors)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association